To the old veteran FM players, this might not be so difficult. For new players however, it can be a bit tricky to download and use tactics from the web. That’s why I’m going to make a quick guide on how to do it. In fact, even for veteran players, there have been made some new updates on how to use tactics, so this might benefit them as well.
- So first things first. Open ‘My Computer’ or ‘This PC’. Then go to the ‘View’ tab and check the ‘Hidden Items’ box.
- Once that is done go to your C/ drive, find ‘Users’, choose ‘Your Name’, then select ‘App Data’ (this one was hidden), then select ‘Local’, then ‘Sports Interactive’, then ‘Football Manager 2020’, then ‘Cloud’, then finally ‘Tactics’.
- Now just paste the file you have downloaded from the web into this folder. It will be a .fmf file. So for example you might have downloaded my TT Lightning Strike.fmf tactic, then just move it into this folder.
- Once inside the game, go to tactics, add new tactic, then ‘manage tactics’ then you will find the tactic and click ‘Import’.
- Now you’re set and ready to enjoy the best tactics.